Four more local residents have died of COVID-19 as the tri-county area reported a substantial boost in cases of the deadly virus on Friday.
One of the latest fatalities was a resident of Sumter County, while the other three were residents of Marion County. They were identified by the Florida…
Source: www.villages-news.com. Read more —>
- Coronavirus live updates: 'Very good chance' most Canadians will be vaccinated by September, Trudeau says
- London-area records two COVID-19 deaths in past day: Officials
- America braces for Black Friday: Retailers pin their hopes on shopping bonanza
- Bird flu concerns raised after ‘high levels of mortality’ and rising number of swan deaths across UK
- Can you travel out of Greater Manchester to stay with family at Christmas in Tier 3?
- Check out these virtual classes for kids this fall and winter
- “COVID tested” flights to take off from John F. Kennedy, Newark Liberty airports next month
- Santa Mike hits 50-year mark and looks past pandemic to the future
- Coronavirus Updates: U.S. Hospitalizations Hit Record High As NYC Positivity Rate Increases
- Explainer: When and how will COVID-19 vaccines become available?
- College football’s Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium cancelled due to COVID-19
- Coronavirus News: New York City reports 1,522 new cases, 3.3% 7-day average
- “Thank God We Have This Support”: More New Yorkers Lining Up At City’s Food Banks This Year
- Black Friday shopping ideas for New York’s pro sports teams
- NYC SHOOTINGS: Three wounded after Thanksgiving feasts citywide