Commissioner Dan Vincent
A Lady Lake commissioner was transported to a local hospital after taking a fall moments before a special meeting Monday night at Lady Lake Town Hall.
Commissioner Dan Vincent took a spill when he was walking on the sidewalk outside the building. He had been headed into…
Source: www.villages-news.com. Read more —>
- Could we use statins to treat COVID-19?
- Hammersmith and Fulham first borough in London to see rapid Covid-19 tests in care homes – South London News
- Letitia Wright is slammed for posting video that questioned the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Which jobs are now exempt from England’s travel quarantine under new rule?
- Kingston upon Thames maths teacher wins global Covid award
- Atul Gawande on Coronavirus Vaccines and Prospects for Ending the Pandemic
- Food Banks Call for Volunteers as More Seek Services – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Multiple U.S. Marshals injured in shootout with suspect in the Bronx
- Group: A third of those hospitalized in Clark County are coronavirus patients
- World War II vet beats COVID-19, marks 104th birthday
- Stout NYC bar offers free pint of beer for donating pint of blood
- Drive-thru COVID-19 rapid tests giving Long Island patients results in minutes
- Couple gives back delivery men and women during busiest time after COVID-19 cancels their wedding
- ‘Eyewitness to the Death of John Lennon’ the story of the murder of John Lennon 40 years ago on December 8
- Pizza Hut co-founder Frank Carney dies from pneumonia at 82