The Texas Department of State Health Services released updated COVID-19 information for Nov 18.
Earlier this month, Collin County indicated that it “will no longer post COVID-19 case data” on its website. All counts, except for hospitalized cases, are compiled from the TDSHS website.
Source: sachsenews.com. Read more —>
- Mum ‘sick to death’ of son smoking weed chucked him out on his ear… he made some ‘very bad choices’ to get by – now he’s in prison
- Chinese researchers claim coronavirus started in India in summer 2019
- Josh Freed: Legault’s Christmas compromise is a game of COVID roulette
- Mohamed Salah left fuming after Jurgen Klopp substitutes him against Brighton
- London lockdown protest: Chaos ERUPTS as demonstrators charge through police lines | UK | News
- Column: Should you quarantine after Thanksgiving?
- AIDS Memorial Quilt to go on national virtual tour in December
- Deck the halls? Not at the Illinois Capitol due to virus
- NYC SHOOTINGS: Four shot in Brooklyn Black Friday gunfire, perps sought for Bronx assault
- Wall Street Week Ahead: COVID-19 vaccine adoption rates are ‘wildcard’ for U.S. stock rally
- Coronavirus News: Cases in US likely 8 times higher than reported, researcher at CDC says
- COVID-19 news: Coronavirus tested flights to take off from John F. Kennedy, Newark Liberty airports next month
- Holiday season starts under pall of more than 100,000 new Covid-19 cases
- Small Business Saturday more important than ever amid COVID pandemic
- Queens restaurant busted for operating illegal bottle club with nearly 80 people inside